Our Full-Service Interior Design offering is perfect for busy homeowners looking to design or decorate a singular room, group of rooms, or entire home. From conception to completion, we handle every detail so you don’t have to. We pride ourselves in our ability to identify your style, needs & wishes, and translate those into a home that is uniquely you.
This service is perfect for any interior or outdoor living area.
The investment for this service is a flat design fee based on the size and scope of your project in conjunction with a defined furnishings budget. Learn more about our Design Process below.
Kristy Mastrandonas Interior Design pledges to optimize our client’s time and budget, to meet their needs, and to make the design process enjoyable and rewarding, as well as to carry out the client’s visions beyond their expectations.
If you are interested in meeting with Kristy to discuss your next home decorating project, please feel free to call her at (214) 458-9479 or submit your contact and project information using our contact form.
Our Six Phase Design Process generally includes:
- Initial Interior Design Consultation: We identify the requirements of your space; discuss style and color preferences, timeline, budget, and more
- Design, Sourcing & Planning: We create a comprehensive design plan, based on information gathered during the consultation
- Design Presentation: We present the design plan to the client for approval
- Procurement: Upon client’s approval, we get to work placing orders to insure merchandise is delivered on time
- Delivery & Installation: Your newly created space is installed down to the finest of details
- Follow Up: After the completion of your project, we hold a follow-up meeting to ensure all is everything you hoped it would be and more