- Refresh your front door with a new paint or stain color.
- Give your kitchen a facelift – paint cabinets, update the countertop & backsplash, add some interesting hardware to cabinets, replace dated light fixtures, and don’t forget the kitchen sink and faucet!
- Repaint a room or two or all rooms– you’d be surprised what a new coat of paint could do for a room, and your outlook on the space.
- Replace any outdated furniture. Just like clothing, furniture can go out of style.
- The same goes for accessories and artwork.
- Add interest to the backs of bookcases or a dining room hutch using an accent paint color.
- Replace throw pillows to give your upholstery and room a new look.
- Buy new lampshades to bring new life to a tired lamp. Even better, paint the lamp base too!
- Purchase new picture frames and update the photos while you’re at it.
- Update the fireplace mantel artwork and accessories. Don’t forget the fireplace screen!
- Dress those windows! Window treatments are to a room what eyebrows are to a face…they complete the look!
- Give furniture a new lease on life by painting it a color that coordinates with your décor.
- If space allows, rearrange the furniture layout in a room or two.
- Expand your living space to the great outdoors by creating an outdoor living & dining areas.
- Freshen up those flowerbeds with some new plants and flowers.
And if budget permits, hire a professional interior designer to help design the home of your dreams. Hiring a professional often saves time, money, and aggravation. In fact, the costs of the hiring a professional can literally save you thousands of dollars and eliminate any costly mistakes.
At KMIDS, we offer many design services. From full-service interior design to DIY Design Plans, and more. If we can be of any service, please call. We’d love to help you!